Re: [OM] Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Scratch one BMW
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 09:11:31 -0600
Thx. I'm fine. As to the deer, I hit him square on the butt at around 40-50
mph. Broke his back for sure. The officer figured he went quickly. Because
he was pointed in the same direction I was going, the car got the full
impact of his mass. Left fender is peeled back like somebody took an opener
to it. Hood appears fine, but everything left of the kidney beans grill is
trashed. The tire has the white mark on it from a high impact.

It has a little vibration at 75, but it doesn't pull.

I've got meat bits all down the left side.

AG

On Monday, November 4, 2013, David Thatcher wrote:

> ouch... :(
>
> Hoping you are OK  (and secondarily that the buck didn't suffer too much).
>
> davidt
>
> On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 05:14:33AM -0600, Ken Norton wrote:
> > And I JUST washed it.
> >
> > Actually, it still drives kinda funny. Whacked a 10 point buck. Still
> have
> > meat hanging from the fender.
> >
> > Oh well. Now to just get it the rest of the way to Denver. In North
> Platte.
> >
> > AG
> >

> > --
> > Ken Norton