Re: [OM] BW in B&W for Nathan - Paul and Nathan

Subject: Re: [OM] BW in B&W for Nathan - Paul and Nathan
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 22:57:53 -0600
I just finally had time to compare the two side-by-side.  Philippe did a
de-focus-ey thing with the mic and the lower part of the shirt.

I don't think I can do that de-focus-ey thing in LR with my current
suite of plugins...  unless I'm completely missing something.

Urrgghh.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard