Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - apparently, bad at math

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - apparently, bad at math
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 21:49:30 +0000
Exactamundo, Philippe.

But there’s a problem in your list of parts of the various verbs: most native
English speakers of my acquaintance would not understand the differences.  Nor
would they understand the parts of the verb that you have written in the list.

English grammar in this country has been defunct as a part of education for
years.  Our well-educated visitors from other countries can perform much better
than the natives, if my experience is anything to go by.

Chris