Re: [OM] Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Scratch one BMW
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 18:09:24 -0500
Because it doesn't work if what you hit at 60mph is a garage floor jack
that falls out of a pickup truck in front of you on a dark and desolate
North Carolina highway.  I was amazed that the wheel survived but the
tire had a hole in it larger than both of my hands.  The impact was to
the left front wheel and the car jumped so high in the air that I felt
like I was doing a movie stunt.  That was probably good luck since I
think the left rear was still airborne when it went over wherever the
jack was... or had been.

Chuck Norcutt