Re: [OM] Fall Photo Gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] Fall Photo Gallery
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 21:17:23 -0600
Jim, Paul, Chris, and Nathan -- Thanks for visiting and for your comments.

Jim, I know there is sumac there.  The creeper on the fence post is
something red is all I know.  There is doubtless some poision ivy in that
frame somewhere though.  That is one of the earliest photographs in the
bunch.  The creepers are about the first thing to turn color.

Joel W.