Re: [OM] IMGs: Restored 1974 Peugeot AO8 Road Bike

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Restored 1974 Peugeot AO8 Road Bike
From: "Goss,Steve" <SGOSS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 13:39:52 +0000

>>My enthusiasm for gumwalls have waned, though they make the bike look
>>historically accurate.  Gatorskins are pricey.  I think they might just
>>be worth it in terms of performance vs. cost.
>>

>     I had stopped considering gumwalls because they were too expensive and
> only available from the >high-end bike shops around here.  But when I
> restored this bike I found a couple of eBay sellers who >are selling 700x25
> and 27x1 1/4 Kenda tyres cheaply, the latter costing less than $12.50 each if
> I buy >four at a time.
>Chris

My bike shop somehow managed to sell me a Gatorskin instead of the cheap tires
I had been buying. after seeing how well they work and how long they last,
buying a second one for the other end of the bike was a no-brainer.

Thanks,
Steve Goss | MDI System Engineer | Cerner Corporation | Mobile: (816) 885-3259
| Fax: (816) 571-8560 | sgoss@xxxxxxxxxx | www.cerner.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from
Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or
non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws.
Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such
information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the
addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the
delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas
City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.