Re: [OM] Redneck

Subject: Re: [OM] Redneck
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:50:15 -0500
Ken,
   I have read a number of studies over the years (Science, Scientific
American, The Economist, etc.) authored by diverse groups of people ranging
from engineers, physical scientist, economists, etc. and I have yet to see
an article that comes up with anything than a negative energy return or, at
the most, a very small positive return. Given your opinion of these
studies, I would love to see any to the contrary; can you post any links?

Charlie