Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW

Subject: Re: [OM] Spare wheels, was Scratch one BMW
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 12:23:30 -0600
the chances are that he will never meet a deer which has not assessed his
speed and worked to avoid him.
But this is the problem. The deer does not see him, assess his speed, and
does nothing to avoid him. The deer has something else on his mind which
draws all his attention. Remember yourself as a teenaged boy?