Re: [OM] [OT] 20W oil, was spare wheels, deer and BMWs, etc.

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] 20W oil, was spare wheels, deer and BMWs, etc.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 11:34:34 +0100
I think this is down to the way cars are run in (broken -in) in my
affluent previous single life I went through a phase of buying brand new
cars and motorcycles in quick succession, none of which consumed any oil
- not even my beemer (motorcycle) which was renowned for using oil, its
all about bedding in the piston rings correctly. luckily I have been
need the autobahn when my current (now 13 year old  Audi) needed the
requisite full throttle blast - the important thing is when this is done.