Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Denmark

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 44: Denmark
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 06:58:07 -0600
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 12:00 AM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> Lots of pictures for last week, mostly from my trip to Denmark
> Thursday-Sunday. Includes a lot of art from both of "my" cities, Aarhus and
> Copenhagen. You will get a really good idea of what Danish autumn looks
> like:

Beata's welcome while hanging from the refrigerator is great.  I like 44_37
the most of the art works captured (the Giacometti sculpture).  The history
of the Danish Jews and your documentary photos is moving.  We cannot
remember well enough or long enough the efforts of decent people.  I like
to think that there are more such stories buried first in secrecy and now
in time.  But I think maybe I have enjoyed a prettier autumn where I am
(though now I have a lot of leaves to move).  Thanks for sharing.

Joel W.