Re: [OM] New toys on the way

Subject: Re: [OM] New toys on the way
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 15:16:21 -0600
On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:32 PM, Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just ordered the HLD-6 and the FL-600R.

Good for you, Paul.  Enjoy.  I love grips.

In fact, I just took possession of a used HDL-4 for my E-5.  There didn't
seem to be any really competitive options on eBay.  I was pleased that both
B&H and Adorama had some on hand and much better prices than eBay.

B&H also offers USPS as an option, and the price was less than $10 to ship
along with several other items I ordered at the same time.  Next cheapest
was UPS at about $15.  USPS was supposed to come in 7-15 days time.  I
thought it worthwhile to save a little money, be patient. and do my part to
drive prices down.

The first parcel came yesterday:  3 days transit.  The second will be
delivered today.

Also, the USPS tracking site was as good as UPS's.  I am quite impressed
with the transaction and will likely use USPS again if offered as an
option.  My only connection is a friend who is a retired mail carrier who
knows every line from "O Brother, Where Art Thou."  He will swell a bit
when I tell him about it.

Joel W.