Re: [OM] Backup - a cautionary tale

Subject: Re: [OM] Backup - a cautionary tale
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 16:36:30 +1100
Never understood Time Machine. I attached a 1.5TB drive, enabled Time Machine
and about a month later it informed that it had filled that. I had assumed that
 weekly incremental back-ups would be the standard setting and couldn't find
any way to change it or I ran out of interest before I did. As I had about
0.6TB on my drives, it didn't last long doing sequential back-ups.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com

Author/Publisher: