Re: [OM] Partial Solar Eclipse

Subject: Re: [OM] Partial Solar Eclipse
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 12:08:10 +0100
Aug 11, 1999
I had stayed home in Eastern France, with two special guests whose
birthday happens to be on that date, 20 years apart, one turned 20 the
other one 40.
Of course, we didn't need the glasses but the eclipse was there all
the same, near total darkness in the middle of the day
So we popped the corks of a couple of bottles of champagne and it all
became clearer at once.
I'm still wondering if the was the effect of wine Philippe

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE