Re: [OM] Greetings from the 19th Century

Subject: Re: [OM] Greetings from the 19th Century
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 22:28:24 -0800
On 11/9/2013 1:53 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> What!?  No earthquake or tsunami days?

I know outlanders get all worked up and fearful about earthquakes. I've lived
here for about 67 years, in which time I
left work early because of an earthquake - once. Back the next day.

Never had any noticeable Tsunami effects here, either. As I live at ~1,000
feet, I'm even less worried about them.

Overall, extreme weather kills more people in the US, but we don't get that
stuff here.

High & Dry Moose