Re: [OM] IMG: A Black and White Version

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Black and White Version
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 00:33:00 -0600
Thanks for your comments, Moose.  When I carried the old E-1 to the
shop, I wasn't sure I would find any photo ops.  However, she was so
dedicated to learning how to access and change the filter, I couldn't
resist.:-)

I have been struggling with a turn signal, as well.  Fortunately, it
appears to need a socket replacement, not surgery on the steering post.
Good luck with your chore.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA