[OM] Any Thunderbird Email Users Out There?

Subject: [OM] Any Thunderbird Email Users Out There?
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 13:05:49 -0600
Cc: Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I have been using the latest version of Mozilla Thunderbird as a mail
handler for several months, and all has been going smoothly, until a
couple of days ago.

A couple of days ago, about a week after the latest update, I
encountered a 2-second delay when deleting each email message.  With all
of the list messages that I read each day, this has led to real frustration.

Has anyone else seen this, and found a way to remove the delay?

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA