Re: [OM] [OT] 20W oil, was spare wheels, deer and BMWs, etc

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] 20W oil, was spare wheels, deer and BMWs, etc
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:42:21 +0000
So you've read the End-user Licence Agreements for every other piece of
software and only agreed to the ones that don't claim some rights over your
content?  Do you have ANYTHING installed on your computer?  :-)
Anyway there's an option in MS Security Essentials to prevent it phoning
back home, and, even if you agree, you can inspect what it sends back.
Jez

*This email was scanned by Microsoft, Google, NSA, GCHQ, Prism, Echelon,
Uncle Tom Cobley... and my wife,  They're all pretty sure it's innocuous.*