Re: [OM] Hard drive isseus - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] Hard drive isseus - UPDATE
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 07:37:44 -0500
Because they're so fast? I use external HDs hooked up via Thunderbolt as my
main drives. Well, as the drives that contain my images. Programs are on the MB
Pro HD. Nice to know the price is coming down, though. I know LaCie has a
Thunderbolt portable drive out now that's fairly reasonable. The more popular
it gets, the less it will cost.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal