Re: [OM] Hard drive isseus - UPDATE

Subject: Re: [OM] Hard drive isseus - UPDATE
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:25:27 +0100
I have an original macpro, which I managed to get Mavericks running on
(I am very happy it is a great OS - never really like the lion(s) )
anyway it has an ssd boot and 4 internal disks, I also have an old ml110
HP file server which has four disk in it configured as raid and I boot
it from a usb stick using nas4free - maybe thats a cheaper option if you
can find an old PC case with enough sata controllers, nas4free is well
free, but check the network card speed of your old PC tower/server

IanW - lots of storage