[OM] Loch Tay

Subject: [OM] Loch Tay
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 12:28:32 -0500
Another black and white conversion, this one at Loch Tay. I'm on the south side
of the loch, leading west toward Killin and a mile or so southwest of the
Crannoch Centre. I believe that's Ben Lawers in the background. Seems too close
to be Ben More. My GPS attachment to my camera was thumbing its nose at me most
of the trip. In Silver Effex Pro, I used the Fuji Neopan Acros 100 emulation,
and then tweaked.

Mike, if you're planning on visiting the Crannoch Centre while you're in
Scotland next year, plan to spend some time on a single-track road that makes
the average Maine driveway seem like an Interstate Highway. It's a real beauty
of a drive, but land 'o goshen, do you have to pay attention!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal