Re: [OM] OM] IMG: Father & daughter, Mother & daughter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM] IMG: Father & daughter, Mother & daughter
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:47:23 -0600
I'm also one of those who's not that fond of the
skeleton-with-hair-and-sillicone look.  It also causes young girls who
aren't confident in themselves to develop extremely unhealthy eating and
living habits so they can look just like what the idiots at the ad agency
say men think is beautiful.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard