Re: [OM] Another from Rendezvous at Beauly

Subject: Re: [OM] Another from Rendezvous at Beauly
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:28:13 -0600
Hi Chris,

I can't answer for Philippe, but I can offer my own experience. The
camera body is not bulky at all, and is reasonably light, for a
well-made device.  I have only one Fuji lens, the 18-55, and it feels
quite comfortable with that lens, much more so than my Oly E-1 and E-510
with similar lenses.

I understand that the Fuji 35/1.4 lens makes a nice kit, but I haven't
made that investment yet.  I will say that, with an adapter and the
Leica 35/3.5 Summaron, it makes a very compact kit, though it requires
manual focus.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA