[OM] Carrie Underwood

Subject: [OM] Carrie Underwood
From: "Bob Benson" <bob.benson91@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 16:20:47 -0600
About Bob W's comment about Carrie looking trimmer in the magazine compared
to the TV . perhaps you all know more about this than I do . but don't most
of us have 16x9 perspective big screen TVs,  and that to fill that landscape
out fully,  we use a feature (on mine) named wide-screen, which has the
effect of broadening the broadcast image?   Without this feature, we get a
more 4x3 broadcast image, which is contains the true sized image ?

Is this right ?   In other words,  isn't our TV that we use  the villain in
making everything look broader?   (Try turning off the feature and see the
difference.)   If this is right, than how well people look on TV is really
remarkable.

Bob B