Re: [OM] Interesting auction with tilt-shift adaptor

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting auction with tilt-shift adaptor
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:06:46 -0500
Apparently not.  Just use Google to translate for you
<http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirex-adapter.de%2Findex.htm>

The adapters adapt Hasselblad, Mamiya or Pentax MF lenses to either
Canon or Nikon directly or to T2 along with a T2 adapter to whatever
your body is.

Also, do a google search on [mirex adapter english] and you'll get a
bunch of hits discussing how to go about buying one.  I think Tilted Dr.
Mike actually owns one of these.  Maybe he'll be along shortly with more
info.

Chuck Norcutt