[OM] IMGS: Hill Town of Italy

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Hill Town of Italy
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 17:36:10 +0100
PESO:

Today we drove back up to a small town we passed through yesterday.  We had
planned to drive to the ski resort of Abetone, but the wind had blown so
much there were trees down across the roads and we couldn't get through.
 Today we went back up to eat fresh mushrooms at a restaurant we passed in
this tiny hill town in a section they call the Switzerland of Pecia.  The
mushrooms were wonderful!  We walked all over the town to try and walk off
our dinner but I may never eat again!

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153350223

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/153350231

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

PS:  I photographed kids eating olive oil again but haven't downloaded
those yet!

--
Tina Manley