Re: [OM] IMG: Portrait of a Salvage Yard Cat

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Portrait of a Salvage Yard Cat
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 02:34:43 +1300
Philippe wrote

>&> Le 12 nov. 13 ? 16:54, Ken Norton a ?crit :
>&>
>&> Depends.  There are those cats who give you the "Come rub my tummy"  look,
>&> then attack when you try it.  Sneaky bastards, they are.
>&>
>&> And then they eat you.
>&>
>&> Mine doesn't - not enough bacon or beer-belly yet ...
>&>
>&> Cats are evil things. EVIL I say.
>&>
>&> That's what my set of leather sofas often tell me ;-)
>&>
>&> Amities
>&> Philippe

It's really only a problem if you don't understand cat posture and ear / tail /
other signals :-)

Of course, you need fast reactions sometimes, when they decide that the
patty-hand
deserves a few paw-needles in it ... :-)  But that's cats for you.

I've been around cats long enough ( since age 7) and reckon I have their body
language
sussed. I remember one cat we had when I was 7 - 8 which was the most
bad-tempered
creature I have known. Maybe she was in permanent pain, I'll never know.

But I could always win her over.

By the way, Jim, that's a really great portrait ...

Brian Swale

---
is active.