Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Dharma Singh <dharmasingh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 22:36:32 +0100
I'm very glad with my E-M1
I think the E-M1 handles very nicely and au contraire the E-M5 where I
really need the HLD-6 to get a good grip.
I bought the E-M1 a month ago from a camera-shop in Holten together with
the 12-50 EZ 1:3.5-6.3 ED MSC for €1450.
Maybe they still will be able to sell this set for the same price.

On Marktplaats [sorry non dutch speakers] there was a proposition a few
days ago, which was strange but maybe attractive, although it's now
'gereserveerd', but I don't know whether the deal is going through [ see
link ]

OM-D
EM-1<http://www.marktplaats.nl/a/audio-tv-en-foto/fotografie-camera-s-digitaal/m742959509-nieuwe-olympus-om-d-e-m1-body.html?c=efb2ef4dc323389c4f92ed10afa33e3a&previousPage=lr>

Dharma Singh