Re: [OM] Deer and Zuikohaulers

Subject: Re: [OM] Deer and Zuikohaulers
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 08:05:31 -0700
> Was there any damage to you, Ken?

No. But the airbag almost triggered. The entire weight of the deer was
concentrated in the space of his rump. He didn't fair too well. There
are chunks of deer meat imbedded pretty deep inside. Impacted the tire
causing wheel and suspension damage. The vehicle computer may have
recorded the impact speed, but with all the evidence, the speed was
higher than I thought and was probably closer to 60 mph.

I looked at a 2003 X5 last night. Not sure what's up with it, but it
seemed like a totally different car than my 2004. Very odd.

I really would like to get another one. It fits me and my driving
style very well.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx