[OM] Sonie A7r, was OM-D

Subject: [OM] Sonie A7r, was OM-D
From: Iwert Bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 22:01:07 +0100
I just went looking for some samples.

In this flickr gallery one can find legacy glass images in full resolute
from a pre production 7r:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leo_roos/10539287173/in/photostream/lightbox/

I am NOT impressed. for 200 Asa this looks like a water color painting and
that I can do better myself.

There might be a lot of pixels here, but I like the pixels I get for now
more…
Will still try to do my own testing, because who knows what settings/scene
mode the camera was on?

It can be the jpg engine (hopefully).

Here are some samples with the native 35mm:
http://www.dcfever.com/cameras/viewsamples.php?set=925&picture=9816
The tangerines have some horrible jpg or other effects in the dark blue
parts of the image.

Iwert