Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:45:14 -0600
Ken,

Have you considered how you will process those humongous files? When I
first opened an X-E1 RAW file, using my elderly PC running XP, I
couldn't believe how long it took the computer to load the file. And
that is only 16mp.  I suspect my next purchase will be a new computer,
not camera. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA