Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 17:16:01 -0500
I was a bit startled at the difference in loading and even processing time
between Nikon D3 (12.1mp) and the D800 (36mp). I vastly prefer the D800 and its
files, but I do spend a lot more time tapping my foot these days.
Unfortunately, and new computer is not in the cards for a while. If ever.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal