Re: [OM] Deer and Zuikohaulers

Subject: Re: [OM] Deer and Zuikohaulers
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:01:04 -0700
> And it looks better than an AM 4x4.

I'm very partial to my Jeeps. I'm very likely to get another Jeep at
this point. However, last night, there was this lovely Audi A6 Quattro
that was calling to me...

Man, did that thing have gonads! Stomped on the gas and once the
turbos kicked in, it was four tires of smoke into the third gear!
Something tells me THAT wasn't factory. I didn't measure it, but going
UPHILL at 6k foot altitude with unknown quality of gas, it was likely
in the 6 second range 0-60 mph. The tech sheet says 250hp. Given the
weight of the A6, that didn't feel like 250hp to me. I think it has
exhaust, intake and chip mods done to it. Given that Audis aren't
really known for torque (acceleration), I'm guessing it was somewhere
well north of 300hp. I know the suspension has been upgraded. I'm in
luv.

Yeah, the funny thing is that when I did the acceleration tests, it
was always up a significant grade.

My wife says no. It's the wrong color. (silver).

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx