Re: [OM] Prepare for a bunch of new photos...

Subject: Re: [OM] Prepare for a bunch of new photos...
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 10:40:21 -0700
> A friend of mine is putting this show together, and asked if I'd like to
> come photograph it.

Need an assistant? :)

> I've never been to the club, so I'm not sure how big, so I have a nice
> assortment of focal lengths.  I will be reading up on that focus-peaking
> trick this afternoon and give it a shot.

You MUST MUST MUST MUST have the camera in RAW+JPEG. Otherwise, be
prepared to commit suicide afterwords.

> Needless to say, I'm hoping to come back with a couple of SD cards full of
> wonderfulness.  At the very least, I'm going to hear some awesome music,
> played by some of the best there are.

Well, at least you know what the important part of this is.
Photography is not it this time.

> Not bringing the MacBook Pro with me, so I'll post after I get back.

I'm sometimes addressing that these days with my Eye-Fi card, iPad and
cellphone.

> Oh, well.  Next time, I let the wife do the travel bookings....

Yup. Mine does a bit better job at that for me now than I do. The
smart people don't allow me to play with sharp objects these days.

-- AG