Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 19:23:39 -0600
Yeah, I expected that to be the case. If I can get MS Office, and
transfer PSE 11, I think I can live with the things that won't run on
the new machine.  I'll think about that.

I'm not sure how to interpret the specs on the current machines. I've
been looking at Dell refurbs.  I would like to continue to use my
external eSATA hd for photos.  I put a card in my present machine to
allow this.  Would I have to still use the card, or do the built-in SATA
connections accomodate this?  I can't tell.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA