Re: [OM] ...and another sunset

Subject: Re: [OM] ...and another sunset
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 09:40:11 -0500
Superb job, Mike. As a lighthouse aficionado, I can see the quality shining
through. I am particularly fond of the first one, probably because of the
quality of light on the rocks. Very well done. I'm wondering what the exterior
of the lighthouse is fashioned of. In the photos, with that light, the quality
of the building gives the images a distinct painterly quality.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal