Re: [OM] OT: Call for Technies Mac users's help - monitor calibration us

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Call for Technies Mac users's help - monitor calibration using i1 display pro
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 07:37:31 -0500
I've been told iMacs are the dickens to calibrate, but have never tried to
calibrate Joan's. If you're running Lion, be sure to get the right software to
drive the device. I've never had much luck calibrating my MacBook Pro, but the
x-write i1 does a superb job on the big NEC.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal