Re: [OM] A bit of a tease to start the week

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of a tease to start the week
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:15:58 +1100
As I understand it, you can use an apostrophe to seperate the 's' from a word
in a plural when the word itself is somehow special - to avoid a situation
where it would change the word into something else rather than a plural. It is
done after acronyms for instance - or after words that end in a vowel but
which, unlike potatoes, don't take an 'e'. So 'roos' would be a bit confusing
although acceptable. However, wedgie' as a plural - no way.

But, did you like the article?!

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com