Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 21:25:34 -0700
On a semi unrelated note, I stopped in at the BMW dealership here. The
receptionist...  ...oh my... ...oh my... Seriously Oh My! Dude, I'd
photograph her wedding for free and I'd even shoot 36 megapixel raw files
doing it. I'd shoot 4x5 sheet film. No! Make that 8x10. I'd hire Tina to
help me.

She is particularily skilled at interpreting unintelligible blabber.

"Yes, sir. You would like to speak to one of our consultants? You are
interested in an X5?"

I'm pretty sure that I sounded like one of the adults on a Charlie Brown
animated holiday movie or Bill Cosby doing his dentist routine.

"Bligh. eye-buh like uh blek fly"

And then as I was leaving she gave a personalized departing message in
which she said my name. These people are good. Really, really good. Don't
ask me how I got out of there without a shiny new BMW. I'm not sure where
they find creatures like her on this planet. We're talking fully
photoshopped. All 30% and then some. Very exotic.

They must have a full time maintenance person with a mop bucket standing by.

For grins I should stop in at the Ferarri dealership.

Ahem. Or not.

AAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuhhhhhh Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

On Monday, November 18, 2013, Moose wrote:

> On 11/18/2013 7:40 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
>
> > A wedding/event/portrait photographer isn't going to mess around with
> > 800mb image files. Ain't going to happen. Not on this planet. ...
> > Turn and burn, baby. JPEG is our friend.
>
> (Wispy, admiring, young, turned on female voice): Oooooh, Mr. PROFESSIONAL
> PHOTOGRAPHER, you are SOOooo manly!
>
> Less Impressed Moose
>
> --
> --