Re: [OM] A bit of a tease to start the week

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit of a tease to start the week
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 19:33:13 -0500
Hum. That certainly was a Celtic thing, and, by extension, a Druid thing, and
was not limited to the far north of the Isles. A certain Roman by the name of
Gaius Suetonius Paulinus was off offing Druids when Boudicca launched her
revolt, and most likely put an end to the practice, at least the bulk of it,
but that's no reason not to bring it back for certain folks in the present day.
I'm thinking, of course, of our Tea Party. Former Alaska half-term Governor
Sarah Palin would look particularly fetching in wicker, I think.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal