Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: From a Trip to My Independent Volvo Mechanic
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:19:20 -0700
> At that point, Philippe started to think. "Can a 4.4L be greener than
> a 3.0L only?" Then he realized his mistake ...
> Enjoy the rides!

They're both more efficient than the Jeep, so I'm feeling good about
it. Besides, we have a Prius. ;)

Remarkably, the 4.4L is really not that much different than the 3.0L
in fuel mileage.

However, I'm really intruiged by the diesel motor. The dealer is
trying to get somebody to trade one in that would be in my target
range. They're rare as OM film shooters these days.

AG