Re: [OM] Interesting Pen

Subject: Re: [OM] Interesting Pen
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 16:31:04 -0500
Yes, I recall that Sigma shot shown here before.  I also have a copy of
the Modern Photo catadioptric lens tests in a less detailed form.  I'd
forgotten that the Sigma was in there.

I have an Orion (telescope maker) 500/5.6 mirror lens which is equipped
as either a spotting scope or T2 adaptable lens.  I've never used it
much as I always considered its contrast as rather low.  Strangely, I've
never used it yet on the E-M5 and, IIRC, only a couple of shots on the
5D.  Perhaps it's actually a good performer with post processing the
contrast and especially on the E-M5's smaller image circle.  Somewhere I
do have a T2->Canon EF adapter and a T2->Olympus OM adapter which I
assume will work OK with the OM-m4/3 adapter.  I should try it.  (says
he of more intentions than actions) :-)

Chuck Norcutt