Re: [OM] IMG: Bar Mitzvah

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bar Mitzvah
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:30:19 -0500
Jews are no different than any other people. Those who can afford to put
on the sort of fancy parties that photographer showcased will do so, and
those who can't will have more modest celebrations. He says his Bar
Mitzvah photos start at nearly $4000, so he's targeting a pretty wealthy
clientele.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography