Re: [OM] IMG: Pomegranates with WhiBal

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Pomegranates with WhiBal
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 08:34:43 -0500
No doubt, when you shoot transparency film, you go out with a complete
set of Kodak CC (color correction) filters?

White balancing a sunrise or sunset is a good way to turn the golden
colors into noon-time daylight.  The button may be there for easy use
but that doesn't mean it's to be used ALL of the time.

Chuck Norcutt