Re: [OM] Paul's Excellent Adventure - a few more up

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's Excellent Adventure - a few more up
From: Daniel Sepke <dansepke@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:24:03 -0500
Nice stuff there Paul. You can count me as a Trident fan, the college I
attended had one of his MTA desks that was essentially an 80C. If I have one
audio equipment that I should have bought but didn't it would be the 80B I
could have scored for 10 grand back in 99. My kit is almost all in the box now
but I've got some key pieces in storage.

Ken, as ever I revel in your work history tales.

Dan S