Re: [OM] [ot] Fine particulates - was re trip to Volvo mechanic.

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] Fine particulates - was re trip to Volvo mechanic.
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 19:53:37 +0100
This I can't tell, I'm sorry Ken.
My sources on diesel fumes had signed a non-disclosure agreement with
their sponsor.
My sources on cig smoke are not related to the ones above and I don't
have the expertise to make any apt comparison.
As to grilled meat, it also has to do with meat, maybe even GMO's in
some places, so ...

My bet is better avoid the three of them altogether :-)
Which I don't, except GMO's :-(

Amities
Philippe

Le 21 nov. 13 à 19:21, Ken Norton a écrit :

>>> Deep. Very deep.
>> into our lungs, yes!
>
> But how does it compare to cigerate smoke or grilling meats?

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE