Re: [OM] Car door locks

Subject: Re: [OM] Car door locks
From: <r.burnette@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:49:50 -0500
Cc: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
After locking myself out of my first car a couple of times, I had a spare key
made to carry on a key ring in another pocket. I have continued this practice
for the past 61 years. It hasn't failed me yet.  ;o)   My wife no longer
drives, so whenever we are out a spare key is always available.

I don't care for the idea of using the little metal magnetic boxes some use to
"hide" a key somewhere on the car's exterior. If you can find it, a would-be
thief can find it.

Robert (two-keys-in-my-pockets)