[OM] Another Visit to Round Pond

Subject: [OM] Another Visit to Round Pond
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 18:58:46 -0500 (EST)
>>Mike has inspired me to process some more trip images.

Great, I along with many others enjoyed them. I think Marnie has some
images of the grey panthers that I have forgotten to download.

>>>For whatever reason, I didn't capture Joan this year. You'll have to
visit
>>>another year's gallery for more people pics.
>>>All four of us, plus a ringer, and Bob doesn't wear a beanie.

<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Travel/Nort
hEast_2011/People>

Hmm, all nice but if had to quibble I think you put 50 lbs on Bob in
the 5th one with the tripod , from use of UWA lens and
Bob being somewhat close to the edge due to volume anamorphosis. Fixing
it I think would be better but would induce other distortions--no cake
and eat it too with this.
Free transform in PS works but as I recall is a pain. One click is all
that is required to see how it looks with DXO. This correction is also
included in their PS plug-in--"Viewpoint."
http://www.dxo.com/intl/photography/dxo-viewpoint/features

>>>For Ken and Mike. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=9558>

>>>Ken, this is how to run into fauna safely. ;-)
>>>Mike, yet another way to capture a Flutterby. :-)

Aaaaaaaaah, poor Pearl Crescent. Did you notify its next of kin? You'll
excuse me if I don't post a link to this image on the listserv, Mass
Lepp.
I suspect you could get a nice focus stack if desired though.

Mike