Re: [OM] Whither Adobe CC, was: Adobe LR/PS photographer package

Subject: Re: [OM] Whither Adobe CC, was: Adobe LR/PS photographer package
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:30:44 -0500
If you purchased an Adobe product directly from Adobe I think you have
an account and they have whatever credit card number you used.  They
obviously have something somewhere or you couldn't have gotten that
mail.  Their systems have probably been in upgrade turmoil.  I think I'd
try again and then call them if you still can't find anything.  If you
can't find a help number call the purchase number.

Chuck Norcutt