Re: [OM] Car door locks

Subject: Re: [OM] Car door locks
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 18:05:21 -0800
Only reason my key comes out of the ignition is because some idiot
engineer decided that it was in my best interest it should beep
alarmingly until removed. Probably the same moron who came up with the
idea that everyone _always_ should be required to fasten their seat belt
or be goaded every 15 seconds. I can picture him/her who after receiving
positive feedback for thinking up the remember-to-turn-off-headlights
beep figuring more must be better. @#!&% !

Key is in the cup holder in case you need it,

Mike