Re: [OM] IMG: Comparison

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Comparison
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 21:30:56 +0100
Oops, sorry!  I misread your comment. The metering with the M9 and MM is
typical Leica metering - almost like a spot meter of the center of the
frame.  With the M240, you can choose spot or center weighted or
multi-field.  I have mine set on center weighted but I believe it measures
a greater field than the other two.  You can also choose Light Metering -
Classic or Advanced. Mine is set on Classic.  Maybe that makes the
difference?  I'm still learning this camera, though

Tina

Tina Manley